Cudd’s Tier 4, 3000 bhp hydraulic fracturing pump
Cudd’s Q-3000 frac pumps deliver maximum efficiency, durability and lower operating costs, requiring a smaller footprint compared to a conventional lower-horsepower fleet. These powerful and innovative units provide more than 2,800 hydraulic horsepower (HHP) at pressures up to 14,000 psi (higher pressures available with 4.5-in. plungers). The superior 550-gallon fuel capacity enables extended pumping operations designed for today’s fracturing operations.
Features and Benefits
- First Tier 4 Final emissions compliant, diesel-powered 3,000 bhp fracturing units in the industry
- Addition of 34 new Q-3000 pumps
- More power-higher fuel efficiency and power density per spread
- Maximum efficiency, durability, and low operating costs through unmatched fuel efficiency and long maintenance intervals
- Unit includes on-board fire suppression system